Monday, June 25, 2007

Time is ticking...



This is new feature on purenaturalbeautiful.com - new Australian natural product website!


It was three weeks on Saturday til we pack up and head off down the coast back to New South Wales! Its been raining continually and though I have managed to create some new clutches, I can't photograph them nicely in such dreary weather!

We are starting to pack and I have been cutting out gorgeous pics of designer studio spaces in inspiration on what I'd like to create in my little mountain shack. I don't have any more time to create new orders so will be putting that on hold til we arrive at our destination and instead pack, slow down, enjoy the end of our time in Brisbane and smile!

This is another creation by the fab Liana Kabel. She is just making such lovely pieces and I'm hoping to get a red & pink version before we leave!

No comments: