Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Its 6am and freezing outside! I managed to get today off work (its my last week at work at ) so will be scrubbing and cleaning for the move on Saturday.
Don't know why I'm up so early, should be in bed til 9am but it always happens this way!


This is a pic of the gorgeous train carriage we stayed at last week at Eumundi. My 'Sweet 'n' Sour' tote was flung on the bench, and it looks so cute I had to share it. Right era and all!

Last Saturday night we had a farewell get together with all the lovely friends we've made in Brisbane. As usual, just as I finally stopped working in the kitchen guests are starting to go (always the way! Definately order in pizzas next time!).




Here I am at the Spirit House Cooking School at Yandina on the Sunshine Coast. This was a lovely treat for the See-Saw end of financial year party. I have never done a cooking school before, and wow, the preparation in some of the thai/indian dishes we prepared! Here I am stirring the duck vindaloo sauce. Vindaloo is not traditionally meant to be extremely hot. Anyway, it was delicious!

No comments: