Sunday, July 1, 2007

With Frankie out, I have had so many hits on the site and lots of enquries and orders. Thank you everyone for your wonderful support! I am so excited that my bags will be travelling the world and held be so many fabulous girls!

I have the last 2 bags as part of Lulu's order. THEN - it all gets packed away til we arrive at our beautiful mountain destination! Here is 2 of Lulu's lovely "Glory Bee" bags.



I had a last minute order too, from Olivia in Hornsby, for a Marlene Clutch. I couldn't refuse as a girls gotta have her bag! Here tis!



I love to see each bag come to life, each has its own quirks and feel with none alike (even when I want them to be!).

3 comments:

The Mommy and Me Boutique said...

Kara, your work is fantastic. I have added you to my link. My blog is http://themommyandmeboutique.blogspot.com

Ella since Osix said...

They are fantastic .... very great work Kara.

gr, Ella

Kara said...

Thank you so much!