Monday, August 13, 2007

Its full steam ahead here!

Bags are now being created, my website is up to date and studio has everything in place!



This is "Miso Soup", a custom order for a very patient lady that put in her order before we packed up in Brisbane. It is a delightful little handbag and made of very very special japanese kimono fabric and big button.

I will also get around to putting up a couple more photos - the house and studio are so much fun and filled with light.



Had an email from another bag designer, who I haven't met before, telling me that my bags were for sale on a website, along with hers. Now either of us weren't asked, so this is pretty awful what people can do to us independent designers! I will wait and see if it all gets removed pretty quickly... otherwise, I will name names!

No comments: