Monday, September 24, 2007

I don't like Mondays...



I've finally cleared away a bit of a backlog and my workbenches are looking clean! Gotta couple of medium sized bags to finish then I'm back on track. Phew! Today I got my website in order to include a paypal feature, so that you can order directly from the website. This is secure and very easy! Thank you Bec at madeit.com.au for helping with the code (I'm such a dingbat!).



We have just been told about ANOTHER wedding in 2008, bringing it to three. My good friend Jo is getting married in Rockhampton, Steven's sister Michelle is getting married in Sydney and have just heard from my old flatmate from Alice Springs, Brady, is getting married in Brisbane in March. Have to start saving for it all...

Only 2 weeks til Hope Street! Arghhh!

No comments: