Thursday, September 20, 2007

My lovely new (vintage) purse!


I just received this yesterday from overseas (USA) via ebay. Its the most divine fabric vintage purse 1940's-50's. I love that there is so much great stuff out there for sale and normally, you couldn't or wouldn't know about stuff for sale, but with the web, we all have a fair shot at it!

Yesterday I was featured in my local paper, The Blue Mountains Gazette, with this story on the handbags. Its a great bit of advertising and hopefully will reach a wider audience.


Blue Mountains Gazette Review 19 September 2007

This week I have to complete 4 medium sized handbags. Doesn't sound like much really (when I think about it) but each one requires so much attention and detail that I forget where I am and what day it is. For instance, I freaked out thinking its Friday!

Here is this mornings bag - a custom order - 'Annalise':


Annalise

There are only two in this fabric and both are sold, going to stores in Victoria.

No comments: