Friday, November 23, 2007

Ready for markets this weekend


I hope it stops raining soon as much has been created for Bondi Markets this Sunday! Here are some bags getting ready to get packed including my new ballerina bags in the front. They just need big vintage buttons on the front pocket then ready to go. I have created a tote and ballerina bags in a plain solid colour - wow, different for me! Rosalee is beautiful thai silk in fuscia pink so the pattern went to the inside instead.

So, if you are quiet on Sunday and in Sydney - head down to Bondi Markets (just across from the beach). This market is fantastic and a great place to buy Christmas presents.

K

4 comments:

Belinda said...

Good luck!

Ella since Osix said...

wish good luck and hope You sell a lot.

gr, Ella

Kara said...

Thanks guys! I hope I do ok too - otherwise no christmas pressies this year (for me... he he...)

Kara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.