Friday, November 2, 2007

Retro houses...




(Something I seem to forget to do each and every day when my man comes home!... don't know if you can read this?)

You get so lazy when you are working from home. Your partner leaves at 8am and you are always meaning to get showered and clean up, but then look up and its lunchtime and still in jim jams! But, rather than working, I have gotten caught up in looking for a website sent to me ages ago of this fab 1950's house with every room done up immaculately. Of course I can't find it...



Instead I'm finding other great photos which I just have to post cos they are so cute!



I dream of having a lovely 1950's home - and hopefully one day it will happen as there are so many of them up here in the Blue Mountains!



I still have these weird vivid dreams that I have discovered a warehouse thats been forgotten since the early 1960's, and I'm the first to open and discover fabulous furniture in perfect condition. (I guess the warehouse would have been for a department store in that case!). I call this my 'wet dream' (sorry if thats a bit yuck!).

Maybe it will happen one day...

No comments: