Saturday, January 19, 2008

Busy busy bee

I have been busy busy this week and haven't had a chance to upload anything new...

These bags are for uploading as well as for ku-ture.com (note how messy everything is!). I am creating some totally unique, never to be repeated bags for them so stay tuned! Also, next week I am in the midst of finding someone to help me sew my delicious handmade handbags - there is just too much to do all the time!


Here are some of the gorgeous bits 'n' bobs I found this week. Above is 3 reels of lovely vintage upholstery trim in fabulous condition! I love the packaging - stay tuned to see where it will be used on bags.


These are very, very special art deco buttons, and vintage brooches that I bought from a collector. These will only go on very special one-off bags. If you like any of them, let me know!

1 comment:

Bec said...

Oooooh, so much gorgeous stuff! Those brooches and buttons remind me of playing dress-ups at my Grandma's house as a kid. So much sparkly fun!!