Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thank you!

This morning I received a massive box of goodies from Kathleen. Wow! Thank you so much! There is fabric remnants by Laura Ashley, upholstery quarters, lots of buttons, William Morris, chenille off-cuts - just incredible. As well as all of that, Kathleen also sent me a 2nd hand dress as an idea for these weddings I am going to. And it fits! Yay!


If you are in the Talbot region in Victoria please keep this wonderful exhibition in mind... 

"Evidence of Past Things' is on next month at the Central Goldfields Art Gallery. Tiffany is a great artist and has a fab shop down there called 'Fanny's Flat' selling lovely second hand items - and I will visit someday!

1 comment:

magikquilter said...

It was a total pleasure. I am so pleased I worked out how to comment here as I have wanted to for ages!!