Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday - the week's almost done...

Last night I hardly slept. I was so happy to hear that I got a grant from Regional Arts NSW for Springboard. It's such a relief as I didn't know where I was going to find the money but the entrepreneurship is so important to me!

My mind was buzzing with ideas and things to do. I am going into Sydney Sun-Thurs to study, catch up with it all, etc. It's great that Karie got in as well so we can be study buddies!


Today I got up and made Lilly Belle (above). She is made from gorgeous recycled fine upholstery fabric and some recycled trim with hand-sewn buttons. As I was so delirious about getting the grant, Lilly Belle is made with so much happiness and love! She is perfect for a wedding or a special day out and available on my website.

Tonight I am making roast lamb for friends. It has been so cold that I think the fire will be on and lashings of red wine served.... mmm....

3 comments:

Belinda said...

congrats on springboard. I was happy to see your name amongst those that got in.

Kara said...

Thank you Belinda!

Anna Laura said...

Well done on the grant, that is great news!