Saturday, March 15, 2008

Friday

I am hopeless - I have just bought another Jane Bon Bon dress! This one is in my favourite colours: red with pink polkadots. It's such a good investment piece for me because of the colours. I have soooo many gorgeous bits of jewellery that would work well with it. Just need more outings to be organised now...

This morning I have been running around to the post office to pick up deliveries (that weren't there?! Incredibly annoying), talking with suppliers about magnetic clasps, the world of interfacing and whereon earth are my business cards?! The business cards (1000 of 'em) have just arrived (2 weeks late) which is great as we need them to take to Melbourne next week. The magnetic clasps and interfacing schamozzle continues, but I think it should be resolved very soon.

What are your plans for the weekend? We have the Blue Mountains Folk Festival hitting Katoomba this weekend but we have decided to keep our spending money for Melbourne next week. Instead, I will be button-holing, tagging and getting everything ready to take with us. I only have a very small old daggy hatchback so its always interesting how much stuff I can fit in it. It is a bit of a tardis - I always manage to get so much stuff in!

Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

magikquilter said...

If that is the dress that I just saw on etsy it is so you!

Kara said...

YES - thats the one!