Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A quiet day...



I think I have done everything! Finally finished up studio photos (just need to get one taken of me... yuck!), house is kinda tidy and a custom order not happening this week - so, ta da, I can finally catch up!

I am looking at the Yindi Day Spa treatment menu and deciding whether to go for a massage this week. It all sounds more edible than anything else, so my tummy is rumbling. It's good to see that champagne is involved with the massages!

Here is a sample:
Island Retreat Massage 1 hour
A relaxing frangipani massage followed by a full body moisturise with our organic Vanilla and Coconut Body Butter.

Ginger Aromatherapy Massage 1 hour
Enjoy a relaxing massage using a blend of Lemon grass, Grapefruit, Lime and Ginger aiding in detoxification.

Chocolate Fantasy for One (sounds like something else altogether!) 1.25 hrs
Organic honey and cocoa mud wrap followed by a massage and moisturise with Coconut and Vanilla Body Butter - an excellent hydrating wrap. Finish with a Toblerone Cocktail in the Carrington's Lounge area.

I feel like eating a toblerone now...

3 comments:

Bec said...

mmmm...toblerone...*drool*

The third one does sound pretty good - actually anything that ends with a toblerone cocktail sounds pretty great to me :)

Kara said...

I know... and just found out that its 20% off on Thursdays. But I always feel so guilty about spending money when I am not exactly 'raking' it in!

I do have membership at the gym and should probably have a swim there instead - for free... then I could buy a toblerone on the way home!

Kara said...

Right I've just booked it for tomorrow! No more procrastination...