Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Today

I have just had fabulous wattle seed, millet and poppyseed toast (by Common Ground, blogged yesterday) with lovely thick strawberry conserve. I love the way the reflection of the stained glass window in the kitchen came through in my tea.


So much is happening - eek!

Just as I am getting things finished and loaded online, they are selling. Here is 'Musk Stick Mindy' clutch purses (2 available) which will be going up today when my web host server gets their act together as it's down this morning. This is gorgeous 1950's pretty pink seersucker fabric and I have contrasted it with recycled 1960's upholstery trim in red (my favourite colour combination). There are another 3 styles going up today then a heap of ballerina clutches in warm tones to follow... plus custom orders... :)


Attn: vintage lovers! If you are looking for something to do 15-16th March in Sydney, head over to Hunters Hill, Sydney, for 'The Way We Wear' vintage fashion & textile fair.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hello Kara! This is jenni from Atomic Pixel. I stopped by to see your blog and then I jumped over to your web site and all I can say is Wow! You make some terrific bags and you seem like a really fascinating person. I loved the letter from your mom! So wonderful!

I'd love to add you as a favorite in my blog roll, do you mind?

magikquilter said...

Boy Kara you have sold a lot of bags...I checked the website and wow!
You must be sewing your little fingers off.I am off to have some cherry jam..I love my checked jam containers..great for beads and buttons.

Kara said...

Thanks guys! Hi Jennifer, love to be on your blog roll! Yes, Magikquilker, I am going crazy... almost falling over here. BUT I have two contacts for sewing now - yay! It might be a little easier soon!

K