Saturday, April 5, 2008

My new wallet



I have moved on from having my wallet, ID, cash and all funds stolen. Yesterday I walked up to the shops in Katoomba thinking how I would be creating my own new wallet from recycled fabrics. I did my usual hunt in the second hand shops and found the perfect wallet for $4.20!

As you can see, its chocolate brown (vinyl) with handbags printed all over it. It's not perfect in that it doesn't have a lot of space for cards, but hey, I don't have any cards at the moment!!!

I'm trying to keep quiet this weekend as I can feel a cold coming on. I guess it's just all the excitement from last week. Yuck!

Oh, but I sold a Petaluma clutch on etsy - who I had pretty much given up on!

1 comment:

Cass said...

Lovely wallet Kara, when I saw the first photo I thought you must have made it