Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bison pottery

I have been watching Bison for a while... There are some beautiful pieces at Whisk in Leura - I just love the tiny milk jugs but would want one in every colour!


I have to get a gift for someone in the next couple of weeks and it was suggested to get some Bison pottery, which sent me back to their website to salivate! It is just divine and I wanted to share it with you if you haven't discovered their lovely pottery.

These pieces are handcrafted in Australia and durable. They use recycled packaging materials and renewable energy sources to run their kilns and facilities.

2 comments:

Emmarose said...

I remember reading something about him - he was some sort of archeologist, and was sick of digging up/repairing ancient broken pots, and decided to make new ones. Originally based on some of the ancient styles? But yes, I love the simple lines of his pottery, which really do seem timeless.

Kara said...

That's him! Pretty cool, hey...