Friday, June 20, 2008

It's Friday!


Here is a photo I took of Freedom yesterday as we painted 2 banners for the Gussy Up Gals stall tomorrow. It's very very misty and rainy this morning so fingers crossed we get a good day of weather tomorrow!



I spotted this in yesterday's Essential (Sydney Morning Herald) and fell in LOVE! I would die to have this in my home - so kitsch! 

This is by Melbourne's Suzie Stanford who covers restored armchairs, sofas and ottomans with 50's and 60's teatowels! Blue Mountains, Australian flora and fauna and boating themes are available on request. www. formatfurniture.com

2 comments:

Swirlyarts said...

OH MY GOD!! That furniture is fantastic - I'll race you to it although you might beat me seeing as I'm in the UK!!

Kara said...

I know... if only I had the money - oh and the space!