Friday, June 13, 2008

Yum Yum

There is so much to do before the Winter Magic festival and I just heard entries are open for Youngblood designer market during Design Week!

Today I did some paperwork then decided to tidy up and rearrange the living room. Not exactly working but I felt like doing it. It's been sunny here today (finally) but still cold, cold, cold and got the fire roaring away...


I'm making a red wine beef casserole, but not with a recipe. I'm a bit more of a throw it all together and see how it goes kinda gal. It always seems to work. I do the stir fry 'n' quick meals in the house and Steven does the recipe ones. It smells delicious and I started cooking it at 3pm so it will be fantastic by dinner time!

3 comments:

Bec said...

Ooooh, that looks so tasty. I actually had a chicken version at my sister's last night (chuck in chicken, leeks, mushroom, parsley and any other veg then simmer the bejessus out of it....yummo!!!). Thanks for the comments regarding my new second-hand machine. I feel a bit unworthy really, but it was so cheap, and my current machine was pretty much the bottom end of sewing machines that I got a few years ago (when I wasn't sure if I was going to enjoy this sewing gig or not). I just cashed in two years of medicare receipts (which is a lot when you add in two young kids and one pregnancy over that period!!) so figured it would hopefully be a good investment. Now I just have to grow into it somehow...to be honest, at the moment it still scares me a bit :P

Anna Laura said...

Casseroles are my favourite. They are so easy and quick in terms of time doing stuff. Then just let them sit for a few hours and they are perfect.

Although with the red wine and red cabbage I think yours will be super colourful! I love red cabbage.

Kara said...

I love red cabbage too!