Thursday, July 24, 2008

Baby stuff


Photo opp. in yesterday's Blue Mountains Gazette with Jess Miles regarding the Blue Mountains Business Awards which I am going to enter.

I am 4 months pregnant today! I got an email from Babies Galore for 15% off til Sunday so raced off the mountain to Penrith to ask lots of questions about prams/strollers, car seats, etc. They were so nice, helping me put prams into the boot of my little old hatchback to check they'd fit. Now I have laybuyed stuff and have to pay it sooner or later - gulp! Babies are SO expensive!!!

I have some more ballerina bags to upload but my sister and her family are heading up today til Sunday for a post birthday hello so I won't be working too much.

3 comments:

Emmarose said...

Congrats on reaching the 4 month mark, there is a distinct double red line in my future also! Hush hush at the moment, (luckily my family don't read blogs!)

What is your take on the Madeit situation? Love for you to send me an email!

Anne said...

I saw you in the paper..
Happy Birthday for the 20th
and congrats on the 4 months mark too...:)

Diane said...

Hope you like the feature on you on
http://dbrontein.blogspot.com/