Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Design

I thought I might share some design work I have been doing since this is what I have been working on this week. As well as creating handbags, I still do a bit of graphic design (15 years at it). It's nice to be able to cross over - just when you are sick of one thing you can go back to the other!


Above is the website and illustration design I have just completed for Modern Vintage. It's a vintage style illustration site and the client wanted a shop window feel.

These guys have a fab store, "Mrs Peel" in Leura, that sells a collection of vintage and modern desirables for gals and guys. It's a great shop to stop at next time you visit the Blue Mountains. They have just started up an online store as part of the site too (and yes, shopping carts are horrendous, even with a template system!).

No comments: