Friday, July 4, 2008

V-Raw fashion feature

I'm featured in this week's V-Raw Fashion Gallery on myspace. Thanks guys! This is very exciting as V-Raw seems to have over 12,000 friends on myspace.

Do you use myspace? 

I think its hard when you are over 25... I have a myspace page and facebook page but I'm not really sure what they are for. 

Myspace has connected me with a couple of funky boutiques, so I can see the logic there. But facebook is a little more personal, so I have real friends connecting with me (especially high school friends who I have not seen in almost 20 years) as well as people I have no idea of but feel bad if I don't make them 'friends'! Ridiculous really.

2 comments:

thetinylittlegirl said...

congrats on the feature!
i did have myspace but i deleted it, i feel as though it's too young for me now (i'm 27). it's all about facebook these days!

Kara said...

Hi there,

I know what you mean... but facebook is so much more personal so its hard to use it as a marketing tool like myspace!

K