Monday, July 28, 2008

Youngblood designer market : design boom


I found out (via text!) that I have been accepted into the Powerhouse Museum Youngblood Designer Market during Sydney Design 08. This is really exciting and should be a few days of action packed design fun!


Young Blood and designboom mart will team up for SD08 to present the very best local and international design. The combined market will host over 70 designers from Australia and abroad; and a great chance to showcase and launch creative talent onto the local and international scene.

The Museum will host designboom mart, coordinated by the international design group designboom, for the first time in Australia www.designboom.com.

During Sydney Design 08 the market will be extended to run over four days from Thursday 14 August to Sunday 17 August.

Young Blood: Designers Market is part of the Powerhouse Museum’s commitment to nurturing new and innovative design.

Young Blood: Designers Market
Powerhouse Museum, 500 Harris Street, Ultimo
Thursday 14 August, 6.00 – 9.00pm
Friday 15 August, 10.00am – 6.00pm
Saturday 16 August, 10.00am – 6.00pm
Sunday 17 August, 10.00am – 6.00pm

1 comment:

Ali J said...

Congratulations!

I am so unbelievably jealous. I really wanted to do it, but realised that at this stage it would be too hard to travel with my setup & stock at this stage as I'd have to do a road trip.

I hope one day we can meet & I can see your stall in real life. :)

I wish you all the best for the day! Be sure to take plenty of pics - I'd love to see what kinds of crowds this event will draw.