Monday, August 11, 2008

Busy body


Custom designed 'Gardenia' ballerina bag. Going out to Natasha in Queensland tomorrow...


Teatime handbag - limited edition of 3, each with different fabric placement so all look completely different!


Check out these GORGEOUS little brooches by Australian jeweller Betty Jo. She does fabulous work with recycled vintage lino and cute details!

Back from yoga today - full of pregnant women huffing and puffing - it's great. We wind down with a cup of chamomile tea afterwards where us newbies listen with mouths wide open to stories about birth from the old hands...

2 comments:

magikquilter said...

As an oldie then listen to me...most important exercise of all is do your pelvic floor exercises....do them so well you can stop the flow of pee as you are voiding...you will thank me later!

Changes happening at my blog soon ...CJ has done me proud!

Kara said...

Hee hee... I know! I try to remember to do them. At least you can do them while watching tv, sewing on buttons, etc. Plus we do it in yoga.

Good to hear about your blog - can't wait to see it!