Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy birthday!


Today I celebrate the business turning 1 year old! Yay!

It has been a very exciting first year with an incredibly positive response to my handmade handbags. Thank you to everyone that has supported me and taken interest in my bags.


I am offering 15% off today only and a beautiful recycled handmade gift tag made of recycled fine wallpapers and stitching comes with each bag. They are really fun tags!


And here is some birthday cakes that Rachel has made for today. Yum! We will get stuck into these soon.

4 comments:

magikquilter said...

congratulations and happy birthday...you have done well!

ingrid said...

Happy first birthday! I am sure there will be many more years of happy handbags to come!

V'nessa said...

Congratulations Kara! Only a year? Your product, your site, your blog, your name is everywhere! Did you do all of this in just one year? You are an inspiration. Imagine what you'll have achieved by the end of your second!!

Kara said...

Thanks for your lovely comments - they are really inspiring and keep me going!

x