Monday, August 4, 2008

Work experience

Today, I had Rachel to do her first day of a week of work experience. I'm hoping that she will get some great creative ideas with all her fabrics, and my scraps, to create something for herself. She did four extra large buttonholes and sewed on the buttons for totes, then cleaned out my crates of bags so I am ready and prepared for the Youngblood Designer markets next week. A great help!

Still very sore and tender but I give the pain 3/10 now rather than 8/10 yesterday. It's still coming in waves and is unbearable at times but I seem to be eating ok. I was supposed to get an ultrasound of my abdominal area done today but forgot, ate breakfast then headed out the door where Steven read the form and said I wasn't supposed to eat for 8 hours... grrrr!

Tomorrow morning is another ultrasound - my 18 week scan for baby, so have to drink a litre of water and do things slightly different. I was hoping I could knock both over in the morning!

No comments: