Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bill Bailey

How exciting! Tonight we see Bill Bailey in the city. I last saw him about 9 years ago and I had tears running from my eyes from start to finish. He is so very funny!


For those of you who don't know who he is - remember Manny in Black Books?


This is a special treat as we are also going to stay in town overnight, and grab some dinner out. It's all part of our little bursts of 'babymoon' experiences - I keep getting told by people to get fun treats in NOW, before the baby arrives! So this is part of it...

4 comments:

Chooks'r'us said...

Hi Kara - you are going to have so much fun! I LOVE Black Books - so jealous - by the time I realised Bill Bailey was here the shows were sold out :( Have a great time!

PS Just noticed your new comments blurb. What a bummer that you had to do that...sigh

magikquilter said...

Hope you had a great break and did not have an accident laughing! We saw him on Rove a week ago and I kept saying he looks like a Klingon from Star Trek! Want to check the show out.....must have missed it.

Hope the romantic break was good too!

Kara said...

He was fantastic, though I did think the first time I saw him was better. We had a lovely night in town too!

Swirlyarts said...

How spooky - we went to see Bill Bailey at the Edinburgh Festival on our babymoon too! He is such a funny man and appears on several tv programmes over here in the UK so I can probably get my fix easier than you can!