Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pssst...

More custom bags happening but there is another exciting little adventure in the pipeline which I will release if it all comes off... means dashing about last minute interstate, but hey, I seem to work well that way!

My Mum came up to the Mountains to visit and of course we had to do a session at Common Ground today. It's such a fabulous cafe and so, so reasonable.

Hykie emailed me about her new custom clutch and I have to share it (see previous post):

Hi Kara,

It arrived yesterday, and I could not be happier with it. I love the fabric pattern we ended up going with, it's just stunning. Thank you so much for the bag and for the whole process as well. It was so fun picking out materials and knowing that it's a one-of-a-kind bag.

Some friends of mine are absolute bag fanatics and will definitely love what you do!!

Cheers,
Hykie

3 comments:

Bec said...

That is so lovely - I bet you had a huge smile on your face after reading that!!! Looking forward to hearing about your new adventure (gee, my life pales in comparison - I just blogged about wedgies....)

Dawn said...

All of your bags & clutches are fanatically (oops-is that a word?!?) gorgeous!

Hykie was sooooo right in her thank you to you -- STUNNING!

Kara said...

Thanks guys, it was lovely and it makes me so happy to create one-off pieces!

K