Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Things...


Yesterday I went to Lisa's place for delicious carrot & coriander soup - and look what she gave me as well! This is 2m of Florence Broadhurst fabric and just DIVINE...


I also wanted to share the gorgeous baby girl's retro rocket outfit I bought from Brusselsprouts on madeit. I can't wait for our new little baby girl to be wearing this when she is born in the heat in January! Isn't it cute?

On another note, today I went to get my haircut. It was getting really long, really daggy and I wasn't sure what to do with it. I have now got a gorgeous chin length bob that is so light and easy! I can't believe how much hair there was. 

No more mountain hillbilly here!

3 comments:

Alfalfa Crafts said...

Now I am green with envy of you, Kara. You definitely will do the fabric justice.

Bec said...

Oh that outfit is just too sweet. Perfect for a new little bub in Summer :)

bowerbirdz said...

Oh that Florence Broadhurst fabric is soooo lovely! Florence was a friend of my mum's, and I remember visiting her factory in Sydney when I was a kid.
cheers
from a fellow Blue Mountains person! (thanks for visiting my Buttonbowerbird shop on Etsy!)