Sunday, October 19, 2008

2008 Blue Mountains Business Awards photos

Here are the photos from last Friday night at the Blue Mountains Business Awards. Some people tell me I look like I am carrying 'small' but for god sake, I felt HUGE!


Steven and I at the start of the night. I was so nervous!

Receiving the 2008 Home-Based Business Award from Duncan Armstrong, Gold Medallist!


Receiving 2008 New Business Award from Phil Koperberg, MP,
State Member for the Blue Mountains.
C - Photos by Jessica Lindsay.

Jess has been lovely enough to send them to me this weekend, though I am sure she has plenty more to do with her time. Thank you Jess!

9 comments:

magikquilter said...

You look so pretty with your haircut and baby glow...love the photo behind Phil Koperberg

You go girl....get a shop!!!!

Kara said...

Thanks K! I think its all finally hitting me. I've woken up with a bad sore throat and sneezing a lot. Time to wind down a bit...

Kara

magikquilter said...

Rest up and spoil yourself....you deserve it Kara dear

Sue said...

Congrats Kara!! Great photos, and well done.It was good to meet you at Leura festival, and hope to see you again one day.
Sue

Diane said...

What a great read Kara - congratulations!!

I saw Duncan Armstrong in Brisbane last night at a fundraiser event - he was an awesome speaker!

What a buzz it must have been to be presented to by Duncan!

Dawn said...

You are gorgeous! You look so much like the country star -- Sara Evans. Congrats on your award.

Dawn said...

ohhhh, BTW -- I tagged you!

Kara said...

Thanks everyone! Dawn, I don't know Sara Evans. WIll have to google her. Thanks for all the kind words.

Bec said...

I'm so behind on all my bloggy reading, but I couldn't read this without adding my congratulations!!!! You looked fabulous too, by the way. Well done :)
Cheers, Bec