Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Clutches a go-go!


I have been uploading new clutch purses this morning after sewing buttons on the front of them til late last night. Phew! Today was supposed to be a day off but I am going off to lunch now with Angela at Common Ground, so I reckon I might call it a day.


Of course, I am starting to redesign sections of the website - why can't I just stop?!!! Arghhh!

There will be around another 10 clutches up before the weekend - ready for Leura Village Fair here in the Blue Mountains.

2 comments:

thefrontroom said...

I just found your site and blog and I am a HUGE fan! I make handbags too and I am insanely envious of the vintage fabric finds you score!! Well done you! In canada we are not so cool in the vintage fabric department. (Not where I live anyways)
Very inspiring and I am so glad I stumbled on your site!

Kara said...

Thank you! I am just going now to check out your site!!