Monday, October 13, 2008

Early Monday morning

I always feel a little run over after a big market and Leura was no exception! We had a really big weekend, yet it was the closest market I have done to home. 

Thank you to everyone that came and said hi and to people that bought my handmade handbags. I have now only got one scarf left so deciding if that's something I should be doing in time for the Lindesay xmas market next month or wait til winter gets closer. Totes seemed to be the popular bag sold - I can just never tell what it will be each market!

Saturday saw us pack up just in time before the storm hit - but unluckily, the gals around us got hit (and Steven, since he was helping everyone pack up). Sunday was perfect weather and made for a really enjoyable day out.

A special 'thank you' to Lauren who came to visit Saturday and pick up her 2 new clutches. She is a pastry chef and brought me homemade CHOCOLATE BROWNIES! Oh my god, they were divine! Lauren, I ate two then graciously shared the other two with Steven and Giotta.

2 comments:

cathycousins said...

How (kind of) bizarre. Was on Romina's email list so went to your site, veered into your blog and happened to read this post about the Leura Fair. I surprised hubby with a Sunday night at Lilianfels last night, so we were actually at the fair on Sunday. Wish I had found your stand. Your work is divine!

Kara said...

Wow - its a small world! I'm also going to be at the Lindesay xmas fair at Potts Point next month 20-22 November.

K