Thursday, October 9, 2008

Something for everyone


I have just loaded up the last six new clutches on to my website, ready in time for Leura Village Fair this weekend. Some of the vintage irish linen that I had have come up so wonderfully as one-off clutches. These are definately for the girl that appreciates good vintage fabrics!

This morning I work up around 3:45am with a really sore throat. I couldn't sleep so got up and made gallons of fresh orange juice. It seemed to work for a while but it's not fun when you can't down cough & flu drugs when you are pregnant. Every virus seems to stick to you! Dropped Steven to the train station and fell back into bed and slept for another 2 hours. I'm worn out, I tell you. Just hope I'm not going to be sick for the Leura Fair this weekend...

1 comment:

Hayley Lau said...

I really sympathise with you, cause I've been there! Just try to take it easy and don't work yourself too hard. You deserve a rest, now more than ever, because you'll have a bunch more to do after your baby is born.