Monday, November 17, 2008

Bags galore online now!


I have just uploaded soooo many totes, ballerina bags and one more x large tote


These are all set to go for the Lindesay xmas market this week in Sydney so grab 'em while you can. 


And don't forget you get a free Anna Laura girly brooch with every order over $100 (+p&h).

I will be down in Sydney at the Lindesay xmas gift fair (Darling Point) - Thursday to Saturday this weekend. That means, I won't be checking email sales during the day while I'm there - so don't miss out if there is something you really like.

5 comments:

magikquilter said...

Your geometrics are amazing...I found some whilst thrifting but think it is a modern German one

It is here...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/magikquilter/2971722156/in/set-72157604286787191/

...am trying to work out what to do with it ...thought a big bag or a tablecover but not sure

ingrid said...

Oh these all look lovely. Good luck at the Markets. I am going to try and get there on Saturday. If I do I will stop by and say hello.

alixandrrraaa said...

wow they're so amazing!! and they all have such a great shape! what kind of interfacing do you use?

i just love the colours.

Unique Gowns said...

I think your work is amazing ! I have to tell you , I have never come across someone who handmakes her own range of bags ! Dana

Kara said...

Thank you so much! x