Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas is almost here...


Today it was my goal to put up the Christmas tree. I know it's only November, but I'm getting so puffy that I wanted to get it done a.s.a.p. I'm also a Christmas nut and love having the tree lights on at night. It's so much fun!

All my Christmas shopping has been done way in advance too, just in case our baby came earlier than her January 8th 2009 due date. I'm getting so tetchy, clucky, busy, exhausted, sore, breathless, nesting, emotional and every other possible thing - all hormones are racing around.

It's been freezing cold here again in the Mountains so the fire has been roaring all day. I feel like we are in another part of the world this time of year... though I'm not complaining as the heat in Sydney last Thursday - Saturday was too stinking hot for me!

No comments: