Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm happy


Today we got the car sorted - new (NEW - I can't believe it!) Nissan X trail. Got about $4500 off the new price and upgraded to auto so feel very posh. I haven't had anything new in a long time so we will be flustered around it for some time. We should be able to pick it up Saturday which I can't wait for. With Lindesay markets next week, I can't wait to pack everything, including the dog, and still have space! We got it at a really good price and can't wait to take it for a burn (though my pregnant pelvis will be complaining).

On top of that, Bec is giving me 20 of her MCN's (modern cloth nappies) to try out with our new baby! All different brands, so I can get a feel for what works best for us. I can't even pay for postage as she is determined to give these as a baby shower present. I think a bottle of wine or choccies or something will be heading her way... I can't give her a bag as she makes them too!

Oh oh, and then... the Osteopath today was fantastic. I can manoevre my leg around so it's resting on my right knee. He has said to go for it with swimming and yoga and 'push through the pain'. It is a funny situation to be lying flat on a massage table with your leg hoisted high and over to the side with someone using their weight to push your pelvis open and the addition of a thumb loosening your pelvic muscles (and no, not those ones) while you both chat about the weather and how lucky we are to live in the Blue Mountains... I'm going back Saturday.

3 comments:

Able and Game said...

Yay! New car is super exciting. My car is a hunk of junk, it is only worth anything with a full tank of petrol I think. But it is a station wagon so good for markets.

ivy designs said...

now that is a nice family car!!!!

ivy designs said...

now that is a nice family car!!!!