Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sweet cravings


Tomorrow I am officially 34 weeks pregnant - with 6 weeks to go. Now that I have finished the markets, I am meant to 'slow down' and have been told to do so at my maternity appointments due to my joint/groin problems. Easier said than done!

So I am trying to not answer every phone call, say no to some great opportunities (which just mean I need to be alert during January/Feb which will be impossible with a newborn), wind up clients that were meant to be wound up a couple of weeks ago - and, worst of all, stop eating all the sweets I am madly craving.

Yes, yesterday I was a complete pig and ate 3 strawberry donuts with sprinkles. I bought a horrible box of 6 from Coles for $2 - thrilled at the bargain - but then they sat there with me as I work at home... smiling and winking suggestively. It's too much for a hormonal pregnant woman to bear! Today its back to tuna salads and the like - blah!

2 comments:

willywagtail said...

Be Warned! I can tell the two weeks I ate butterscotch biscuits during my son's pregnancy just by looking for the double-the-usual hike in weight gain. O no! Cherrie

Kara said...

oooh they sound good!