Tuesday, December 9, 2008

3 new handbags and lots of tea


I have just uploaded 3 new handbags onto my site : all very funny, one-offs and made from gorgeous fine upholstery I have recently sourced.


I have begun drinking Raspberry Leaf Tea - 5 cups a day (or alternating with 3 tablets per serve when I can't drink any more of the stuff). It's another preparation for birthing and meant to 'tone my uterus'. I have looked into it all and its been used since the beginning of time.

This gorgeous cup is a set of 2 that Sam gave me as part of my baby shower present (as I had mentioned to all to bring mugs as I didn't think I had enough). It's so pretty and love it with my tea!

3 comments:

Swirlyarts said...

Raspberry Leaf Tea does work :) Also try walking around while you are in labour - the gravity will help and my second daughter came out quicker than expected :)

Kara said...

The gravity is amazing when you see how they want women to lie on their backs!!! 30% more open pelvis when you sit up!

Em said...

Yup I am a Rasbnerry Leaf Tea fan too! Hope you have a cool Christmas (literally). Me now massive and just over 26 weeks.... had my dates slightly out, but, sigh, bigger than a house already!