Monday, December 22, 2008

Babies everywhere in the Mountains

Yesterday my friend Zoe went into labour and right now I am dying to hear what's happening but don't want to pester! I hardly slept thinking about it all - especially as I could hear her moaning and groaning in the background while I talked to her partner, Linda, on the phone at the hospital. That's what I have to look forward to!!!

**Update: I have just heard: baby Lola was born last night (I LOVE the name!). So I hope I get to meet her today.

1 comment:

Em said...

I realise you won't be blogging immediately after you give birth, however, just wanted to say warm wishes for Christmas. Goodluck in your last weeks (they are either bound to fly by or drag like crazy!) Bestwishes from Emmarose. - I will keep stopping in from time to time in the new year to catch a glimpse of some new baby piccys! Cheers.