Thursday, December 18, 2008

Me me me!


Today I am 37 weeks pregnant with 3 weeks to go til my due date! I am so excited and not sleeping well now, panicking that it's 'time'! The baby is definately dropping down into my pelvis - she is sort of bashing around inside there which is a very strange feeling.

I have finally finished everything bag-wise and graphic design work has just been wound up this morning with a last minute tender done and sent out!

Today I am going to treat myself to lunch at a lovely little café in Leura then a haircut. Ahhh....

5 comments:

Cherry Rockette said...

Hi Kara,

do you make any bags that are big enough to be a nappy bag?
i'm loving the vintage fabrics-gorgeous!

Kara said...

Sure do - check out the x large totes or 10totes in my range at www.karasmith.com.au.

Sue said...

Wow Cara, you look fabulous! Not long now, and Im feeling for you, at least it isnt too hot up at your place!
Take care,
Sue

Em said...

You look fab! There is a great joy in time just around the corner for you - you'll be fine. Trust me!

Leah said...

How exciting! Good luck with your precious little bundle, I love babies, I have 4!