Thursday, January 1, 2009

Biding my time...



I thought I'd post some Christmas photos since my trusty Imac computer has been returned to me and seems to be working fine once more - apparently it was the power supply making it cut out. Looks like Steven took both these photos (two different lunches - Christmas Day at top and Boxing Day at bottom) so he's not in them.

39 weeks pregnant today - and COUNTING...

Last night was New Years Eve and since getting this infection (ie being tired) & being at the end of the pregnancy, I thought it would be nice if Steven and I spent it quietly together. We got takeaway chinese (Canton Palace at Katoomba makes the best Szechaun Eggplant!) and sat on the deck. It was lovely and I guess our last real night together before baby makes 3.

1 comment:

the contented crafter said...

Just a little while longer and your life will be changed forever. The trouble is we are so uncomfortable in those last months, weeks and days that we can't wait for the sleepless nights, nappy rash and never heard of sicknesses to begin!! It's really not that bad though. All the best and hope you don't go too overdue. Cherrie