Saturday, February 7, 2009

Gorgeous-ness


Ok, let's talk design, fabrics, colour - anything but babies! I stumbled on this fabulous imagery at Daily Imprints wonderful blog and needed, desperately, to share with you.


These are photos of Hotel Bourg Tibourg in Paris... mmm.... And you MUST check out their website, it is very very nice.


"My tip is the room on the top floor, facing the street, which has a small balcony for breakfast and from which you enjoy a magnificent view over the roofs of Paris. The petit dejeuner is a special insider tip - home-made jam, jars of yoghurt, fresh fruit and the best croissants in Paris."
Angelika Taschen

Images courtesy of Hôtel Bourg Tibourg

2 comments:

meet me at mikes - crafty! said...

Now.
I.
Am.
Hungry!

What lush and stripey interiors! Relaxing even just to LOOK at, I think.

bex said...

wow! that place looks amasing!!!the balcony for breakfast sounds fantastic.