Sunday, February 1, 2009

Can't get to my fabric!


Mum brought me up a huge bag of great vintage fabrics - but I can't get a SECOND to look at them. So I am sticking to my original plan of not working on handmade handbags for a while yet - motherhood has taken over! Steven goes back to work tomorrow and I have to say I'm a little nervous about being on my own for soooo long with Theo - but I'm sure I will work it out. I have lots of lovely friends here in the Mountains, all have said to call if it gets rough.


Theo is starting to get the hang of her rocker - even smiling and cooing - but I can never get the camera ready when she smiles. Typical. Again, I have her dressed like a boy - well, some would say, but I would wear this t-shirt if it was in my size - I love it!

Today we are going to a baby shower at Lillianfels resort here in the Blue Mountains. The baby, Sterling, has already been born (he came a little early) so it will be fun to have him there at his own shower! I have a really gorgeous vintage blue striped smocked dress for Theodora to wear. It will be the second time I've had her in a dress, very girly! I will take some pics and upload them of the babies at the shower today.


Update: (above) the smocked dress is still too big so I went for Brusselsprouts fab retro kids dress and bloomers. It was hot enough for her to wear it. It's just too cute! (below) A shot from Sam & Greg's baby shower at Lillianfels - divine.

2 comments:

joyflea said...

That little outfit is adorable!

magikquilter said...

thanks for adding the photo of the shower and the togs!!!

I have a little something for you at my place


coffee and awards post...cannot work out how to link in this comment box