Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Meeting other mums...


Today I had a lovely time meeting other Mums in Sydney with babies born in January this year. We all met up at Bicentennial Park at Homebush Bay and all brought some morning tea - and I have to mention the brownies and banana bread (both of which I will be getting the recipes soon!).


Theo - always clutching her fists to her chest. She's not a particularly relaxed lil gal! I loved seeing all the cuties, and of course, the other little hairy ones!!!


All the babies (well, minus the two twin boys who had to leave early)! Aren't they cute?

2 comments:

The Shopping Sherpa said...

Did you get to swap?

;-)

(word verification is marmas: how apt!)

Skye Rocket Sews said...

So cute!
I have a similar photo with my first born at her first mum's group.
Theo is so sweet.
Where did you get that gorgoeus farmyard top?
I need one! Neeeeeeeeeeeedddd I tell you :)
Mel.x