Saturday, April 25, 2009

Scarves up now!


New scarves are finally online! There are 5 beautiful and individual scarves up now - including 'Foxy' (featured here) which has a fab vintage 1940's fuzzy felt fox on the front. I have also created one scarf that is quite masculine so would be great for your fella.


Been so busy with Theo that I can't believe it's almost been a week and I haven't posted. Even if I can't manage any sewing or designing I do try to post something on my blog!


Theo is now 15 weeks old - 4 months next week. She is a little ball of fun now. I absolutely love this stage with her. She has got a couple of little pairs of snazzy jeans so looks a lot older now!

6 comments:

magikquilter said...

Theo's looking so gorgeous and full of personality!

Off to check the scarves out now!

Sue said...

4 months is a wonderful age, I remember all three of my children at that age! They develop their own personalities, and are generally happy. Take note: It goes too fast! She is gorgeous, and changing so quickly.
Sue

bex said...

i my days! shes growing up quick. i have to say that the fuzzy felt looks fantastic on the scarf!!]
x

Kara said...

Thanks guys. She is a real little treasure and I am loving every minute of it. I really want to buy a video camera to capture it all!! x

Jo said...

Theo looks so strong, almost like she is about to take a step!! She is gorgeous as usual.

Scarves look great.

Amy said...

The scarves look fabulous Kara!! And Theo is beautiful...she looks so inquisitive in that shot :)