Sunday, August 30, 2009

Revitalised


For ages I haven't been able to log on to my website - arghhh! The joys of having a baby mean that resetting passwords with 1 hour to log on mean I never get there in time. Anyway, finally I got on after about a month to update the site a bit!

I've left a bit of a hint about the baby dresses coming soon. I have still not finalised the sort of pattern I will be doing but it's so fun that I wanted to share. I have some cute kewpie dolls as my models!


Life is good at the moment. We are back on track (my relationship) and Theo is a constant joy. And I mean constant. She doesn't stop chirrupping, laughing, smiling and playing. Still no sign of crawling but that can only be good as I am not ready to completely spend all day running around behind her!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Oh Theo, Oh Nelly!
Can't wait to see the dresses
x