Sunday, August 9, 2009

Words words words

I have been facebooked to come up with 15 of my all-time favourite books. This is something easy for me as I love reading...

Rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Just list 15 books you've read that will always stick with you, that somehow helped shape who you are today and how you think -- take no more than 15 minutes. Tag 15 friends, including me, because I'm interested in seeing what books my friends choose.

(To do this, copy these rules, go to your profile page, click on the Notes tab, paste these rules into a new note, cast your 15 picks, and tag people in the upper right hand corner.)

In no particular order...

A Town Like Alice - Neville Shute
The Collector - John Fowles
A Fine Balance - Rohinton Mistry
The Riders - Tim Winton
The French Leiutenants Woman - John Fowles
Praise - Andrew McGahan
The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe - C.S. Lewis
Swords and Crowns and Rings - Ruth Park
The Day of the Triffids - John Wyndham
The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole - Sue Townsend
Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte
The Harp in the South - Ruth Park
Grapes of Wrath - John Steinbeck
The Outsiders - SE Hinton
The Road - Cormac McCarthy

I thought this would be fun to share with you - let me know what your favourite books are!

No comments: