Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Clever chicky!

I just had to blog the cleverness of friend Jo who is from my online Mothers Group! She posted these photos on facebook and has kindly let me blog them here. She has a fabulous craft group get together and made these fabulous baby pants out Dad's recycled t-shirt. Boys have such a problem finding funky threads and I think Jo's nailed it for funky duds!!!


She had these gorgeous monkey pants that are now too small so has enlarged and cut out to fit on an old t-shirt. The edging of the t-shirt creates the hem at the bottom of the pants.


As you can see these are a quick, funky and fabulous way to recreate something new from something tired and past keeping! I just love them.



This gorgeous girl's dress was also recreated out of a man's shirt... read here to see how Jo did it!

1 comment:

Jo said...

The pants are so cute and comfy on Ben, I am definitely going to make a few more pairs.