Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dresses galore

Original 1960's fabrics - I love the geometric mod one!

I am having a lot of fun with these baby dresses. The patterns are pretty much final - just need to check the size 1 and 2's to fit on little girls. A lot of my fabrics were too thin for handbags, so it's so great to know they are going to become dresses!

New labels are on their way so I just need to get my swing tags finished, postcards, etc... whew! Still so much to do! Plus running around behind my little girl. Why am I going like crazy doing it now? Well, Theo isn't quite crawling yet so I still have some time before all stops and I do have to run around behind her!!!


This beautiful giraffe print (original 60's fabric) is now a cute size 0 dress. It closes with vintage yellow buttons and I've sewn two other cute buttons on the front. The reverse is 1960's yellow and navy fabric. The idea of a reversible dress is perfect for little girls who can sometimes get grubby - just switch the dress around while you are out!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Your little dresses are so amazing - love the awesome fabrics and button detailing!!

Kristi said...

What beautiful dresses!! Please let me know when you get your pattern listed! I would love to make some of these for my little lady.

Kristi
kristiz@shentel.net

Kara said...

Thanks guys,

Kristi - all dresses will be online on my site for sale soon. I won't be selling the pattern though sorry!

Kara