Thursday, September 24, 2009

The good and the bad...

Before I start I must post this...


Ali J's fabulous illustration work has been stolen - mimicry the best form of flattery? Fair when Killah make 75 pounds per dress? Shameless, disgusting and damn unfair... This makes me sick!


I have managed to update my website somewhat. It's been so tired so I was happy to give it a tidy up. Just need to get some more bags online!


And... my baby & kidswear site is up! Of course, nothing for sale just as yet as I have just sent off for my swing tags today, deciding if I will be doing postcards for the baby range (might have to come later) and still awaiting my new labels to sew into clothes. It's all so terribly exciting - and I am really pleased that I have managed to get so much done with little Theo dragging herself around amongst all my fabric and bits here in my workspace!

2 comments:

willywagtail said...

Next thing you know Theo will be sewing!

Stephanie and Carlos said...

Yay Kara!!! Your super awesome!! Can't wait to see what items you have been busy sewing girl!!

xo Steph