Thursday, October 8, 2009

On my way


I am back at home in the Mountains and slowly getting used to the idea of doing everything myself. Theo and I have such a lovely home that it's quiet enjoyable hanging out together, playing with fabrics and listening to her chatter away...

So I hope to get back into things soonish. I have some design projects that need to be finished then I can play more with patterns for kidswear.

It was lovely spending some time in Sydney with Mum. Theo really enjoyed playing on the beach at Bundeena though it was so cold!!

I'm just waiting for her to wake up (2 hour nap so far?! Crazy as she doesn't normally do this)... then we can go visit baby Lily!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I have just started to follow your blog. And I want to let you know I'm thinking about you. Stay strong.